Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturer
High quality Stainless Steel Tube, check Stainless Steel Tube latest price list of 2017
Looking For Stainless Steel Tube With Customized Length? Our Standard Sizes Are Usually 3m And 6m In Length, But We Also Provide Additional Cutting Service
Stainless Steel Tube Price | Stainless Steel Tube | Stainless Steel Tubing | SS Tubing | SS 316 | Stainless Steel 304L Pipe | SS 304 Pipe | Stainless Steel 316L Pipe | Stainless Steel Pipe & Tube | SCH 40 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe | SCH 10 Stainless Steel Welded Pipe | SS Pipe in special size for Special Application
Citizen Pipes is India's largest independent multi-metals pipe & tube supplier & stockholder. Our range covers Stainless Steel Tube, mild steel, stainless steel, cold drawn, structural, tubular, galvanized tubes, pipe, black pipe, and welded tube and pipe.
Widely regarded as being the leading supplier of Stainless Steel Tube in India, Citizen Pipes is the preferred choice for Stainless Steel Tube in India, South & west Africa & Gulf countries.
Are you looking for stock of Stainless Steel Tube in grades 304?
Citizen Pipes is now offering Seamless Stainless Steel Tube largest stock in Mumbai, India
Citizen Pipes is a India based Stockholder of Pipe, Tube & Tubing of multiple Origins – Our stock Materials are from China, India, Malaysia and Western European Origins.
Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturing Process
Stainless Steel Tube Data
Material: Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
|AISI Type||Chemistry-Percent||Typical Characteristics|
|304||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||.075 max||18.00-20.00||8.00-11.00||-||General purpose "300" series grade for tubing applications.|
|304L||0.035 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||18.00-20.00||8.00-13.00||-||Low carbon type 304 where greater resistance to carbide precipitation is desired.|
|304H||0.04-0.10||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||18.00-20.00||8.00-11.00||-||Carbon modified for improved high temperature strength.|
|310||0.15 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||24.00-26.00||19.00-22.00||-||High resistance to scaling and oxidation up to 2000°F.|
|316||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||16.00-18.00||11.00-14.00||Mo 2.00-3.00||Better corrosion resistance than type 304 in reducing media. Good hi-temp strength.|
|316L||0.035 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||16.00-18.00||10.00-15.00||Mo 2.00-3.00||Low carbon type 316 where greater resistance to carbide precipitation is desired.|
|316H||0.04-0.10||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||16.00-18.00||11.00-14.00||Mo 2.00-3.00||Carbon modified for improved temperature strength.|
|317||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||18.00-20.00||11.00-14.00||Mo 3.00-4.00||Similar to type 316 but with better corrosion resistance and creep strength.|
|321||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||17.00-20.00||9.00-13.00||Ti 5XC-0.60||Titanium stabilized against carbide precipitation. Similar properties to type 304.|
|347||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.040 max||0.030 max||0.75 max||17.00-20.00||7.00-13.00||Gb + Ta 10XC-1.00||Columbium and tantalum stabilized against carbide precipitation.|
|21-6-9||0.04 max||8.00 max||0.060 max||0.030 max||1.00 max||19.00-21.50||5.50-7.50||N 0.15-0.40||High strength-to-Weight ratio. Good corrosion resistance.|
|416||0.15 max||1.25 max||0.060 max||0.15 max||1.00 max||12.00-14.00||-||-||Hardenable by heat treatment. Free machining. Moderate corrosion resistance.|
|Type||Temper||Nominal Mechanical Properties|
|Tensile PSI||Yield PSI||Elong. % In 2"||Rockwell Hardness|
The information and data presented herein are typical or average values and are not a guarantee of maximum or minimum values. Applications specifically suggested for material described herein are made solely for the purpose of illustration to enable the reader to make his own evaluation and are not intended as warranties, either express or implied, of fitness for these or other purposes.
Packaging & Shipping
Utmost care is taken towards Packing of the finished products so as to ensure that the resultant Coils, Foils, Tubes ,Pipes and Fittings reach in the same condition as desired by our valued customers.
Packing specifications for various products are:
- Larger Dia Fusion Welded Pipes are packed with aluminium end caps in a wooden crates.
- S.S. Automotive Exhaust Pipes & Scheduled pipes both are packed with plastic end caps in wooden crates.
- Cold Drawn Seamless Stainless Tubes are packed with plastic end caps in a wooden box with an inside thermocoal covering.
- Coils and Foils are packed in wooden crates.
Stainless Steel Tube Packed
Stainless Steel Tube Packed
Other Packaging information:
- Bundle Packing
- Bundle Packing
- Wooden Case
- Wooden Case
- Wooden Case for U Tubes
- Reinforced by angle bar
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes Manufacturer since 1996
- The annual capacity of the plant equals about 12.000 tons
- Specialized in Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Pipe & Carbon Steel Pipe
- We export seamless tubes / welded tubes everywhere in the world
- We have our own warehouse of 10,000 feet, so we can offer best price in the market
- Supplier and trader of IBR Materials like IBR approved Pipes, IBR Certified Tubes
- Pipes up to 24" made in continuous production from coil
- Pipes up to 80" made from single plates
- Maximum thickness 40 mm
- Contacts with major mills & stockists around the world.
- Can offer ex-stock materials as well as mill delivery with nominal margins.
- Complete in-house testing facilities viz. hydro, eddy current, UT, chemical analysis,
- physical/mechanical, PMI, microscopic examination, etc…
- Prime and genuine materials with co-relating original test certificates.
Available Stock at Citizen Pipes
Pipes & Tubes Stock At a Glance:-
Pipe Gradewise Stock At a Glance:-
Tube Gradewise Stock At a Glance:-
Nickel Alloys Pipes & Tubes Stock At a Glance:-
Top Sellers Pipes & Tubes At a Glance:-
List of Countries where Citizen Metal supply Pipes & Tubes:-
List of Countries where Citizen Metal supply Pipes / Tubes :-