zinc coated pipe Manufacturer
High quality zinc coated pipe, check zinc coated pipe latest price list of 2017
Looking For zinc coated pipe With Customized Length? Our Standard Sizes Are Usually 3m And 6m In Length, But We Also Provide Additional Cutting Service
Citizen Pipes is India's largest independent multi-metals pipe & tube supplier & stockholder. Our range covers zinc coated pipe, mild steel, stainless steel, cold drawn, structural, tubular, galvanized tubes, pipe, black pipe, and welded tube and pipe.
Widely regarded as being the leading supplier of zinc coated pipe in India, Citizen Pipes is the preferred choice for zinc coated pipe in India, South & west Africa & Gulf countries.
Are you looking for stock of zinc coated pipe?
Citizen Pipes is now offering zinc coated pipe largest stock in Mumbai, India
Citizen Pipes is a India based Stockholder of Pipe, Tube & Tubing of multiple Origins – Our stock Materials are from China, India, Malaysia and Western European Origins.
Zinc Coated Pipe
About zinc coated pipe
zinc coated pipe involves coating steel, iron or aluminum with a layer of zinc. Although various methods can be used to apply the zinc layer, the most common method is hot-dipping, or fully submerging the metal in a bath of molten zinc. Hot-dipping is usually preferred over other methods because it produces a thicker, more durable zinc layer.
zinc coated pipe materials have a range of uses, including pipes. zinc coated pipe are particularly popular for outdoor applications. Here are a few commonly asked questions about zinc coated pipe.
- The zinc coated pipe process involves hot-dipping a steel, iron or aluminum product in zinc, which completely coats the metal in zinc. Once the materials are in use, rusting will still occur, but the zinc layer will rust before the material underneath. This means that zinc coated pipe remain usable for much longer.
- Although zinc coated pipe can be used outdoors, it’s typically used for indoor projects.
- zinc coated pipe is designed to carry liquids, like water, but is not typically a component in gas supply lines.
- In extremely corrosive environments, zinc coated pipe usually lasts between 50 and 100 years. To determine a more precise lifespan for your zinc coated pipe, you should think carefully about the environment you’re placing them in and speak with a zinc coated pipe distributor about your particular project.
- Although the cost of zinc coated pipe will vary depending on your project, over time zinc coated pipe are often more cost effective than a typical paint project. Some opt to repaint their pipes to maintain their appearance, but if your pipes are corroding, zinc coated pipe is a better solution.
- You can buy an array of different supplies made out of zinc coated pipe. Because zinc coated pipe is used in a wide variety of projects, you can find valves, nuts, fittings, bolts, I-beams, H-beams and other materials all made of zinc coated pipe.
Why Choose zinc coated pipe
The success of your project is often determined by the materials you choose at its outset, and so selecting piping materials is always an important decision for engineers, builders and contractors. One material that they seem to pick over and over again is zinc coated pipe.
zinc coated is pipe that has been coated with a layer of zinc. This coating protects the pipe from corrosion and rust, leading to increased longevity and enhanced reliability.
The zinc is often applied via a hot-dipping process, literally lowering the intended material—whether it is steel, aluminum or another metal—into hot zinc. This coating protects the pipe by corroding first when the pipe is out in the field, allowing the metal underneath it to stay intact and usable for a longer period of time.
Zinc-Coated Steel Pipe Specification
Standard: ASTM A795/A795M
Specification for Black and Hot-Dipped Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe for Fire Protection Use
Type E: Electric-resistance-welded with Galvanized
Size: NPS 1 to NPS 10, inclusive [DN 25 to DN 250]
Length: 16 to 22 ft [4.9 to 6.7 m], or according to customers requirement.
Ends: Small sizes are plain, Large sizes are beveled, or according to customers requirement
1. In bundles
2. If need, all the pipes can be covered in waterproof wrapping.
Testing: Chemical Composition, Flattening Tests, Hydrostatic Test, Nondestructive Electric Test
Coating: Galvanized pipe shall be coated with zinc inside and outside by the hot-dip process.
Packaging & Shipping
Utmost care is taken towards Packing of the finished products so as to ensure that the resultant Coils, Foils, Tubes ,Pipes and Fittings reach in the same condition as desired by our valued customers.
Packing specifications for various products are:
- Larger Dia Fusion Welded Pipes are packed with aluminium end caps in a wooden crates.
- S.S. Automotive Exhaust Pipes & Scheduled pipes both are packed with plastic end caps in wooden crates.
- Cold Drawn Seamless Stainless Tubes are packed with plastic end caps in a wooden box with an inside thermocoal covering.
- Coils and Foils are packed in wooden crates.
zinc coated pipe Packed
zinc coated pipe Packed
Other Packaging information:
- Bundle Packing
- Bundle Packing
- Wooden Case
- Wooden Case
- Wooden Case for U Tubes
- Reinforced by angle bar
- Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes & Tubes Manufacturer since 1996
- The annual capacity of the plant equals about 12.000 tons
- Specialized in Pipes & Tubes, Stainless Steel Pipe & Carbon Steel Pipe
- We export seamless tubes / welded tubes everywhere in the world
- We have our own warehouse of 10,000 feet, so we can offer best price in the market
- Supplier and trader of IBR Materials like IBR approved Pipes, IBR Certified Tubes
- Pipes up to 24" made in continuous production from coil
- Pipes up to 80" made from single plates
- Maximum thickness 40 mm
- Contacts with major mills & stockists around the world.
- Can offer ex-stock materials as well as mill delivery with nominal margins.
- Complete in-house testing facilities viz. hydro, eddy current, UT, chemical analysis,
- physical/mechanical, PMI, microscopic examination, etc…
- Prime and genuine materials with co-relating original test certificates.
Available Stock at Citizen Pipes
Pipes & Tubes Stock At a Glance:-
Pipe Gradewise Stock At a Glance:-
Tube Gradewise Stock At a Glance:-
Nickel Alloys Pipes & Tubes Stock At a Glance:-
Top Sellers Pipes & Tubes At a Glance:-
List of Countries where Citizen Metal supply Pipes & Tubes:-
List of Countries where Citizen Metal supply Pipes / Tubes :-